Opportunities for Nonprofits: Grants Available to Support Mecklenburg County Goals
Nonprofits are the beating heart of Charlotte-Mecklenburg. They provide an array of services and programs that make our community a better place to live, such as affordable housing, literacy, healthcare, early childhood development, career readiness, and much more. That is why Mecklenburg County offers Community Service Grants (CSG) to give nonprofits an opportunity to help support County goals and priorities.
Nonprofits can apply for FY2025 Community Service Grants from Oct. 16 to Nov. 13, 2023. The application link and other information will be available at Budget.MeckNC.gov/Grants.
To share more about the process of applying for a grant, Mecklenburg County will host an information session for nonprofits.
- Monday, Oct. 16, 2023
- 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Valerie C. Woodard Conference Center Auditorium
- 3205 Freedom Drive, Room 4009, Charlotte, NC 28208
Registration is not required.
- Serve the residents of Mecklenburg County.
- Have current 501(c)(3) nonprofit status.
- Submit audited financial statements.
- Apply under one of the four goal areas that reflect Mecklenburg County’s goal areas:
- Connected Community
- Economic Opportunities
- Healthy Community
- Safe Community.
The grant award funding period is from July 1, 2024 to June 30, 2025.
Anyone with questions can email [email protected].